MUSIC TESTING: ARMED FORCES SALUTE is due by Thursday this week. Any missing assignments from Summative Grade #3 must be completed by this Thursday as well.
VOLUNTEERS: All parents interested in chaperoning with the band for the remainder of this school year need to fill out the district wide volunteer form. We appreciate all the volunteers we have in our organization and will accept as many forms as possible. The deadline will be following THURSDAY NIGHT rehearsal. Please feel free to email or see a director to get a copy of this form.
SENIOR PICTURES: Seniors need to send baby pictures in for the band banquet slideshow. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a hard copy of the photo instead, please give this to Sonya Varga by the end of practice this Thursday.
BAND BANQUET: Reservations for the banquet are due by Thursday, October 29th. The cost is $10 per person and it is a catered event. The form can be downloaded below.
DATES ON THE RADAR:
- Next week rehearsal is on WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 21st, NOT Thursday. This is due to parent teacher conferences at the high school.
- CEDAR POINT Halloweekend trip is on Saturday, October 31st.
- "ONE MORE TIME" is on THURSDAY, November 5th at 7pm. We have a dress rehearsal for this concert on WEDNESDAY, November 4th from 6:30 - 9pm.
- BAND BANQUET is on Friday, November 6th.
- LAKE ERIE MONSTERS GAME on Friday, December 11th will feature the Tiger Band. This is a fundraiser for the program and we will have tickets available for sale.