If you haven't been able to take a look yet, please check out the new uniform mock-up on our Uniform Campaign page. We are very excited to start the fundraising process and look forward to seeing the prototype in person very soon!
As we wrap up our last week of football season, please see below for important dates and reminders.
- If you have not yet signed up for the Monsters Game (freshmen & sophomores) but want to go, you MUST sign up by Wednesday in order for us to get you a ticket.
- Evening rehearsal is on WEDNESDAY this week. Regular time, 6:30 - 9 (percussion 6pm).
- Many of the raincoats got very muddy at the game Friday so your student may bring it home to be washed. Please stick these in the washing machine on gentle, maybe with a few towels. DO NOT put in the dryer.
- This Saturday we are asking all students who are available and willing to parade through several neighborhoods . Students should plan to be at school at 11 AM and we should be done by 2 PM. We invite any parents who are willing and able to also parade with us.
- Those going on the Chicago trip should have $600 in their trip account. Please hold the last payment until we are able to publicize the exact amount of the last payment. This will keep us from issuing many refunds.
- Conferences are this coming Thursday evening. Parents may visit without an appointment time from 5 - 6 (open conferences) and with an appointment time from 6 - 8:30. Appointments can be made with Mr. Harris & Ms. Lambert via school email and phone.
- In preparation for the "One More Time" concert next Thursday, we will rehearse next Wednesday, Nov. 2nd from 6:30 - 9 PM.
Again, thank you to everyone for all the support this season. We are very pleased with all our progress this year and are continually excited about the future of the Tiger Band!!